Lamar Vikings Football Booster Club
The Lamar Vikings Football Booster Club was organized for the purpose of providing encouragement and to generate support for a successful football program at Arlington Lamar High School. The Booster Club is a 501(c)3 organization that works to support and improve the football program through activities for the teams and improvement of facilities and equipment.
We are parents, family members, community supporters, and Viking Fans. We welcome you to join us in supporting our Vikings, please register by clicking on the membership form. You can contact the booster club through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities in the Booster Club will include, but may not be limited to:
- Positive interaction between the Booster Club, faculty, the coaching staff, the student athlete, and the general public.
- Hosting and sponsoring events to build team spirit and morale amongst student athletes, coaches, parents, and community including pre-game and post-game gatherings, dinners, and end of year Varsity banquet.
- Fundraising activities to provide upgrades and benefits to the teams, athletes, and program.
- Attend the Booster Club meetings and have your voice heard
- Media guide tribute/ad sales
- Advertising Sponsors
- Colonial PGA Golf Tournament
- Concession stand for Freshman and JV home games
- Manage Viking inflatable and horns
- Pre-game meals
- Post-game Gatorade
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
We appreciate any type of donation, be it your time, your monetary donation, or by donating towards the program!
Co-President: Dax Griffith (Harrison Griffith, Jr)
Co-President: Shaun Crowder (Tristan Crowder, Sr)
Vice-President: Laurie Ford (Blake Ford, Soph)
Vice-President: JR Walker (Tanner Walker, Soph)
Secretary: Michelle Miller (Matthew Smith, Jr)
Treasurer: Shun Hurd (Caleb Phillips, Jr)
How to reach us: email@example.com
The Viking Football Club
P.O. Box 120233
Arlington, Texas 76012